Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Billionaire Wins the Game





While browsing the free book section on iTunes, I found this one and thought it sounded like a good book. I wasn't disappointed. It was a fast and easy read. 

We meet the Joseph Anderson, billionaire and concerned dad. He wants his kids to be happy and he thinks that they need to be married and giving him and his wife grand-babies. So he decides to meddle, just a little bit. 

Amy Harper just graduated college and was offered the position of executive assistant to Lucas Anderson. Little does she know she was actually chosen to be Lucas' new wife. Lucas likes his life just the way it is but feels a pull to Amy like he's never experienced before. Can he fight it? You will have to read to find out!! 

I really felt like I read this book in no time so I don't want to give away anymore than necessary. It's also apart of a series called the Billionaire Bachelors. I'm looking forward to the next brother and what Joseph does to meddle in his life!

















No comments:

Post a Comment