Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waking up in Vegas


Waking up in Vegas by Romy Sommer




What happens in Vegas…

Waking up to the bright lights of Vegas in an unfamiliar penthouse suite, cocktail waitress Phoenix Montgomery finds she’s covered from head to foot in gold glitter and not alone – aside from the empty bottle of champagne, there’s a mystery man in the shower and a huge sparkly ring on her finger!

Stays in Vegas?

There’s no denying Max Waldburg’s demi-god sex appeal but commitment-phobic Phoenix doesn’t do relationships. Only it seems her new husband (agh!) has other ideas…he’s trying to keep that ring on her finger and his wife firmly back in his bed. The only question on her lips is – why? Or maybe, why not?



This was a great little read. I enjoyed the chase that Max had going with Phoenix. While I enjoyed Phoenix as a whole character there were times that she was completely selfish and a downright brat.  I could understand why he past made her gun-shy about relationships, it was just an on going struggle for most of the book. Also there is an element to this book that surprised me, I won't tell cause its a good one! This book was well worth the time it took me to read it. Had it been any longer and thus prolonging the heroine's fight to love Max and it would of been too much. 





2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book.I hope they could make a movie out of this.

    buy keek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your review, Agrutle.
    MMartins - I'd love to see this as a movie too!

    ReplyDelete