Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pain Slut (Sub's Club #2)



Honestly, I’m ready to take a step back from the Subs Club. Making the kink world a safer place for subs is the sort of bandwagon I’d have boarded as an idealist in my early twenties, but now I’m a pragmatist in my late twenties. I prefer to focus on adopting and raising a child.

But unexpected factors inevitably derail my plans. Like Drix Seger—attractive and the first genuine sadist I’ve encountered. If I were not in the process of renouncing my masochistic ways and becoming the normal, responsible potential father the adoption agency wants to see, Drix and I might do well together.

But he has a foolish name and belongs to a cult of vampyres, and I am quitting kink. So why does Drix’s infatuation with blood and biting make me so hot I can’t think straight? And why, when he looks at me, does he seem to see something beyond a basket case with a stick up my ass?

Can I start a new phase in my life without leaving part of myself behind? Please send help.

—Miles


There are not many books that make me squirm. This one did. I will warn you, this is a Graphic and explicit book. Worth reading? YES! 
This is Miles' story. He is the mosaicist of the group. He loves pain. It gets him off. 

The opening scene is Miles with his regular play partner. At first, I thought this was a book about them. Nope, I was wrong! 

Miles meets Drix as a customer and when Drix asks him for a date, the story begins. 

Miles is tormented. He likes the sex scene that he is a part of. However, he wants to be a father. This whole book is about him learning to balance these two. 

The entire story is full of painful reminders of how we cannot really change who we are. We just have to learn how to balance life. 


That is all I am giving you! I could summarize the entire story, considering, I read both books in less than a day. I will tel you this. This books has graphic examples of bareback sex, blood play, torture, cutting, needle play, and much more. If this is not your bag, then don't read it. 

I guarantee you will learn about the BDSM community. I had to use Goggle a few times, as there were terms that I had never seen before. 


Until Next Time, 


Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment