Sunday, March 5, 2017

Hard Wired (Cyberlove #3)


Hard Wired by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell

My FallenCon agenda is simple: sit on a couple of panels and let people meet the real me. Jesse Garvy—mod of a famous Twitch channel and, if I ever come out of my shell, future vlogger. I definitely didn’t plan to sleep with a moody tattooed fan-artist, but he’s gorgeous and can’t keep his hands off me. There's a first time for everything, and my first time with a guy turns out to be the hottest experience of my life.

But the next day, I find out my moody fan-artist is Ian Larsen AKA Cherry—someone I've known online for years. And he'd known exactly who I was while shoving me up against that wall. Before I figure out whether to be pissed or flattered, the con ends.

Now we're back online, and he's acting like nothing happened. But despite the distance between us, and the way he clings to the safety of his online persona, we made a real connection that night. I don't plan to let him forget.

Review: 

At first, I was kind of put off. I felt like this book was a lot like the first book with Kai and Garrett. Even though there are similarities, this is a unique story. 

Meet, Ian, a man that has had a hard life and due to circumstances that I will not discuss here, has built several protection mechanisms to protect himself in the outside world. 

Jesse, a man the is the stereotypical surfer guy. A man that in his own right, is fighting some demons. 

What a better pairing! Of course, the gamer world is prevalent here as Ian and Jesse have been mods for Kai for a lengthy amount of time. However, Ian is not know as Ian in the chat circle. Ian, however, has always had a crush on Jesse. Even drawing picture of him and posting it on Tumblr. 

These two meet at a Con and instant attraction bring them together in a story full of angst and personal growth. 

Can these two work out their differences for a happy life together. Or will there be too many walls built between the two that even love cannot break? 

This is a story that you will enjoy. Its a quick read that follows the same path as the previous installments. 

Rating:


And, I promise that I am back and will be a fruitful reviewer :)

Until Next Time, 

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment