Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Pick Six



Pick Six by Max Monroe

Sean Phillips is a sexy as sin enigma.
Cocky. Promiscuous.
The New York Mavericks star wide receiver.


His quick moves and sure hands extend way past the lines of the football field—and into the bedroom.

Sure of himself and sure of his life, Sean’s convinced he can handle anything. But when beautiful, pint-sized Six Malone delivers a challenge he’s never faced before, his certainty starts to waver.

**
Six Malone is a force to be reckoned with.
Feisty. Hilarious.
The popular YouCam vlogger Pick Six.


The chance to work with the Mavericks on an eight-episode vlog series is the opportunity of a lifetime, and Six knows it.
But after an interesting first encounter turns into a head-to-head battle with cocky football star Sean Phillips, her attention shifts—to keeping herself from falling in love.

Too bad spending time with the team is part of the job, and Sean has a flawless track record…of getting what he wants.

**
Pick Six: A term used when a quarterback throws an interception and a defensive player returns it for a touchdown, resulting in six points.

Pick(ing) Six: When a man-wh*ring baller meets his match.


Amazon US➜ bit.ly/PickSix_an

Amazon UK➜ bit.ly/PickSix_auk

Amazon AU➜ bit.ly/PickSix_aau

Amazon CA➜ bit.ly/PickSix_aca

iBooks➜ apple.co/2DfV8TT




PICK SIX SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://goo.gl/msdftq

My Review

I'll be super honest, I am in all my reviews. It took me a little while to warm up to Sean. The way he acted about himself was almost too much. I loved Six, she didn't take any of his shit and gave everything right back to him. While confidence is sexy, overconfidence can be a turn-off.  After I got to the second half of the book I enjoyed Sean much more. He grew up and grew on me. 

Six is a feisty woman, I loved that about her. I don't think I ever once read her speaking down about herself or wondering why Sean would want to be with her. It was refreshing. 

I don't want to give away too much of the story but it is sexy and funny. I laughed quite a bit and I did end up loving both of the main characters. I also LOVED seeing some of our favorites from other books by MM.  

Have you read Max Monroe yet? You should pick up their books, they are all funny, sexy and wonderful stories. Leave them a review to show you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment