Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Book Worm Box


I can't even tell you how excited I was to get an email from The Book Worm Box saying I was going to get a box to review. I had seen a post saying that if you're a blogger to send an email and some would get chosen to get a box to review. I didn't hear anything for a little bit, you know probably like 3 days but when you're excited and waiting everything takes forever! Then one day in early June I got an email that said I was getting their April box to review.  Cue the fangirl squeals cause y'all I did all that and may have even danced around my living room. My teenager was not impressed. Anyway, we were out of town most of last week so I hadn't gotten the mail. The boy went out today and got it and I was so excited to see him come back in with this purple box!  

Pretty purple box! 
The box comes and its not dinged or anything. It's sturdy and it wasn't super expensive to ship.  This box I got was 39.99 plus 9.99 shipping. I did not pay for this I received it free to review it.  All of the proceeds go to charity.  There is a list here that tells you all of the charities that have been given funds.

2 SIGNED Books! 
 Each box has two books in it and the ones I got were signed. I've never read anything by either of these authors so I'm double excited to get the box! I'm not 100% certain that every book you get is signed but seriously this about helping others! I'm not worried about it being a signed book, its about helping others with the charities.

Fun swag! 
 Swag is always a fun thing that go with books, In the box was a Book Worm Box pen, a car USB charger, bookmarks,  a magnet, a bumper sticker and a pin. A book nerd like myself can always use a book mark and if they share new books and authors to me then all the better!!

I looked and I got the email from Book Worm Box on the 3rd of June and received the box sometime after last Wednesday the 8th of June. Super fast shipping and I am so grateful to the team at Book Worm Box for sending it to me. I can't wait to read the books and see if I've found new to me authors! Head over to www.thebookwormbox.com and see all the wonderful things they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment