Friday, October 31, 2014

A Dangerous Witch


A Dangerous Witch by Debora Geary

It's the end of an era. This is the final release in the world of A Modern Witch. If you haven't met my witches yet, this is not the book you want to read . Go find A Modern Witch and begin where it all started.

I figure the final book doesn't need much introduction. Take one last journey with your favorite witches as an oversized marble calls another member of Witch Central on a journey...**

I was sad to see that this was the end of the books about my favorite witches. I'll miss them all.

This final installment shows us what its like to fight for everything with all you have. A mama being her children's biggest advocate and a mama who would do anything to make sure a cantankerous orb's predictions are wrong. 

Getting to see everyone one final time made the ending less bittersweet. I don't want to give away the plot as she didn't either. If you loved the other books in this series you'll enjoy this one too.I hope that one day Ms. Geary may have the want to write us more beautiful words from Witch central but for now I'll hold on to the ones she gave us already.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment