Saturday, July 25, 2015

Brighton Walsh Author Interview

Exposed by Brighton Walsh

In this sexy, suspenseful New Adult novel, a young woman hiding from her criminal past is taken captive by her ex-boyfriend, the ultimate bad boy.

Evie is about to embark on the perfect life. Beautiful, poised, and engaged to a rising business star, she fits the part of trophy wife perfectly, except for one thing: her entire identity is a lie.

Five years ago she created a new identity for herself, but it all crashes back when something she witnessed years ago comes back to haunt her. Now she's in danger of losing more than her social status.

Determined to protect the careful life she's built for herself, Evie doesn't want anything to do with Riley, the criminal for hire who broke her heart years ago. But Riley has other ideas. He's never forgotten Evie, and to protect her, he steals her away. Hidden from the world, sparks begin to fly as old memories resurface and their passion reignites.**

Good morning people! This past Tuesday Exposed came out and we're lucky enough to have been able to talk to Brighton about it and some other things!

1. When you're writing does it have to be quiet, or do you like to have music?

I usually have to have music playing—Pandora, set to Rosie Thomas radio, unless I need something specific for what I’m writing. Like right now, it’s set to 90s hits.

2. Tell us about this book, Exposed.

Exposed is the companion book to Captive, featuring Ghost’s brother, Riley, and the girl he loved (and lost) years ago, Evie. The trouble she tried to leave behind catches up with her, and her bad boy of an ex-boyfriend is the perfect one to help out. It’s fast-paced, suspenseful, and gritty. And sexy, of course.

3. What character has been your favorite to write and why?

This is a really tough one! I love all my characters for different reasons. Some are easier than others, and some are a labor of love. My favorite of the books that are out now, though? Probably Winter (Caged in Winter) because of the growth she went through in the book.

4. What is your favorite book? I know it's a hard question, give me a couple that you rave about to people.

My favorite book is How to Kill a Rock Star. It’s one I will rec over and over again, but it’s a hard book to get through.

5. What's coming up for you? Anything you can tell us about?

I just wrote The End on a book I can’t talk about just yet, and now I’m diving into my 90s novella that will be published this fall! After that, I have lots up my sleeve. It’s just picking the right project to work on first.

**Goodreads summary

If you guys haven't read any of Brighton's books you guys are missing out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment