Friday, July 24, 2015

Room for More

Room for More by Beth Ehemann

Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

Three months ago, I found something I haven’t had in years.
Hope.
That hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had.

Now, my past and present are colliding and the outcome might just be too much for me to bear. Can I make the right decision when I’ve spent my whole life making the wrong ones?**

Kacie and Brody are dating, he loves her kids and they love each other. Now though baby daddy that left years ago is back. He's in the same town working at the same hospital, well he's a paramedic. Kacie is scared to death that he's going to try to take away her kids. She's also scared of what Brody will do. She doesn't want to rock the boat. How long will she wait to tell him though?

Brody's life is great. He's playing hockey, he's got his girls, and its just easy. He wants to marry Kasie and spend the rest of his life making her and his Twinkies happy. He'll do what he can to make it happen. Then the bottom drops out, more than just Kacie's ex being back. How can he trust her to be there for him and to keep him in the loop if she couldn't even tell him about HIM being back.

I loved this world, this story. It was so sweet and just enough angst that kept me wanting more. I loved Brody and his ease about life. He brought out the playful side in Kacie and taught her to live life in the moment. I'm sure you all will like this small reprieve in your life. Go stay at the Cranberry Inn. Meet Brody, Kacie, the Twinkies and let your worries go.

**Goodreads summary

No comments:

Post a Comment