Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fighting Fire

Fighting Fire by Jiffy Kate

Fire is a fickle bitch. It comes in all shapes and sizes.

The power held within its heat and flames can either create something strong and beautiful or destroy everything in its path.

Sometimes it does both without you even realizing it.

If you want to live life, your only choice is to fight the fire. You might still get burned, but you’ll be stronger in the end.**

Whew honey, there are so many things going on in this book! Fire and being scared of what will happen when the dust settles!

I don't want to post spoilers from this book but we get to see all the love that the Landry's have.  The growing relationship of Dani and Micah and the trials they face. I love the way that Jiffy Kate tells a story. When I read their books I see them like I'm watching a movie. 

**Goodreads summary

No comments:

Post a Comment