Monday, August 13, 2018

The Hook-Up Experiment


1.Hate-screw my high school nemesis.
2. Remember to hate him.
3. Prove my brother wrong.
It should be easy.
It isn’t.

As the owner of Pick-A-D*ck, New Orleans’ premier hook-up website, my job is simple. Connect two people for a no-strings, no-expectations hook-up. The plus for my clients is that I’m the one who gets to sift through the d*ck pics—except this time, they're required.

My problem? My brother, co-owner of Pick-A-D*ck’s sister dating site, doesn’t believe it’s possible to hook up with someone three times and not fall in love.
I disagree. I know it’s possible.

And my disagreement is exactly how I end up reconnected with my high school nemesis, Elliott Sloane. The guy who asked me to junior prom and then stood me up. Who egged my car when I rejected him and convinced my senior homecoming date to ghost me.

It should be easy to hate-screw him. If only he was still that person, instead of a hot-as-hell single dad, working as a builder to make ends’ meet, fighting for custody of his daughter.

Three hook-ups.
One outcome.
Right?**

I had to read this book after I read the book The Upside to Being Single. I wanted to know what happened to Mellie's friends and if they could find love.

Peyton has made a bet with her brother Dominic, she says she can sleep with a guy three times and not fall in love and Dom says it's not possible. So now Peyton is going out with someone on a blind date that Mellie and Chloe chose and she's going to sleep with this guy three times and not fall in love. She just didn't expect the guy to be her worst nightmare from high school Sloane Elliot. She had such a crush on him and he ruined her life.

Sloan wasn't expecting his blind date to be the one that got away from high school. He had such a crush on her and then he didn't get to take her to the date he asked her to, for personal reasons. Now that she's sitting in front of him he's willing to help her win this bet, I mean he gets laid and she wins a bet. Just maybe he can find out why she hates him so much and can straighten things out.

These books are full of funny and sexy times. I laughed out loud quite a bit and I find that refreshing in a book. I loved that Peyton fought the idea that she was falling for Sloane all over again.  I'll tell you I love a single dad too, it's sexy as all get out! If you want funny and hot all in one read this book!

**Goodreads summary

No comments:

Post a Comment