Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forever and A Day



Forever and A Day by Jill Shalvis


LOVE CAN HAPPEN IN A HEARTBEAT.

Grace never thought she’d be starting her life over from scratch. Losing everything has landed her in Lucky Harbor, working as a dog walker for overwhelmed ER doctor Josh Scott. But the day his nanny fails to show up, Grace goes from caring for Josh’s loveable mutt to caring for his rambunctious kids. Soon Grace is playing house with the sexy single dad…

With so many people depending on him, Josh has no time for anything outside of his clinic and family–until Grace arrives in town. Now this brainy blonde is turning his life inside out and giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “good bedside manner.” Josh and Grace don’t know if what they have can last. But in a town like Lucky Harbor, a lifetime of love starts with just one day… **


I heard such great things about this book and I have to say I was not disappointed. I loved Josh. I don't know if it was because he was a dad ( I have a thing for dads) or if it was because he was a doctor. I just thoroughly enjoyed reading his and Grace's story.  Josh's willingness to help Grace through her tough times was enough to get me hooked and then his son, Toby, sister, Anna and pug puppy, Tank reeled me and kept me hooked.  It's obvious that the chemistry between them is simmering on the surface and good Lord when they give in to it I could feel the sparks flying through my screen.

The love that Grace starts to feel for the whole Walker clan is evident almost from the start. She feels for the little boy that thinks if he's a good Jedi his mommy will come back. She wants to help bolster the confidence of the wheelchair bound Anna. Tank it seems though is hopeless in his incorrigible behavior.

Now the waiting begins for the last set of 3 in the series. I hope they come fast. If you haven't read any of the Lucky Harbor Series I suggest you try them. You won't be disappointed!! The men in Lucky Harbor are hot and loyal.  Makes me want to move there myself, of course I don't think my husband would like that too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment