Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lady Love


Lady Love by Diana Palmer


Merlyn had better things to do with her life than fall in love with Cameron Thorpe--like proving to her father that she could survive without his millions or his matchmaking schemes, and convincing herself that it didn't matter that men seemed to covet her money more than her heart.**


I recently found a few of Diana Palmer's older books and I must admit I love all of her books. I started this one and it was a little hard to get in to and maybe that was because it is an older one, but once I got in to it I was sucked in and read it in a little under 7 hours.

Cameron is a douche and seriously I wouldn't want to be with him but they have a love hate relationship and I just love that push and pull.  Merlyn doesn't take his attitude at all and stands up for herself and for that I am truly glad. I just love all of Ms. Palmers' work and couldn't pass this up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment