Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2)




Harry Dresden--Wizard

Lost Items Found. Paranormal Investigations. Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates. No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Business has been slow. Okay, business has been dead. And not even of the undead variety. You would think Chicago would have a little more action for the only professional wizard in the phone book. But lately, Harry Dresden hasn't been able to dredge up any kind of work--magicalor mundane.

But just when it looks like he can't afford his next meal, a murder comes along that requires his particular brand of supernatural expertise.

A brutally mutilated corpse. Strange-looking paw prints. A full moon. Take three guesses--and the first two don't count...

I was harsh on the first book. I was critical of the author's use of descriptions. Sex scenes, 

I am here to say...ALL OF THAT IS GONE!!!!

This is a story full of surprise, gore and OMG!!!!

Harry, is being targeted by an unknown source and this time, "it"has sent warewolves after him. I am not going to tell you anything about the plot except that it was so well written that I was totally engrossed in the story. 

I didn't realize fully that there was a darker secret involved with this story. I should have assumed that was the case since there is several books and they all have to be linked together. 

Amazing story, even the subtle sex scene that was not too subtle. Enjoy...I know I did.


Rating 


No comments:

Post a Comment