Sunday, May 12, 2013

Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7)




After having their faces plastered across the news during a high-profile case, FBI Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett have become more useful to the Bureau posing for photo ops than working undercover. Just as Zane is beginning to consider retirement a viable option, Ty receives a distress call from a friend, leading them to a city rife with echoes from the past.

New Orleans wears its history on its streets, and it’s the one place Ty’s face could get him killed. Surrounded by trouble as soon as they land, Ty and Zane are swiftly confronted with a past from which Ty can’t hide—one with a surprising connection to Zane’s.

As threats close in from all directions, both men must come to terms with the lives they’ve led and the lies they’ve told. They soon discover that not all their secrets are out yet, and nothing lasts forever



All M/M authors need to take a look at Abigail Roux and how she writes Ty and Zane. Dear god in heaven, I think many panties will soak and men will driven insane with images of these scenes in their minds. 

Here is a little taste (pun intended)

Ty smacked a hand over Zane's mouth and buried his face against Zane's shoulder. His other hand wrapped around Zane's chest. He drove his hips against Zane's ass, using Zane's own cum to slick the way, using Zane's body for the friction he needed.



So many times a reader of M/M fiction is left with a sense of being cheated. Well folks, not in this series. 

So, given that the plots in these stories are sometimes comical and a little far fetched, one cannot help but fall in love with Ty and Zane. They are two opposites, drawn together by an unrelenting force. Eventually, an explosion is going to happen. Yes my friends, in this book we are treated to many of the secrets that Ty was hiding. All of them coming out in the most inopportune time.



These secrets drive Zane and Ty to the breaking point. At times, it feels like Zane will walk away from it all. He feels like the trust he has given to Ty has been broken.



“I would have chosen you over anything," Zane hissed. He pulled back, breaking Ty's hold, bunched the front of Ty's shirt in both hands, and jerked Ty forward until they were nose-to-nose, until Ty's feet weren't solidly on the floor. "My job, my family, my wife. I would have given my life for you! But you! You can't even given me the truth!”

Abigail Roux, Touch & Geaux

Also in this book enters a merry cast of characters. All of Ty's Marine buddies are in this one along with an old lover and nemesis, Liam Bell. I fell that this man is going to play a very large part in the coming books. 

With each passing page, I was begging and pleading with Ty and Zane to find what they had. It only took a near death experience and a slight break to get back to where they were. 

“Zane lay where he was, unable to move even if he’d wanted
to. He snaked a hand across the short distance between them
and slid his fingers into Ty’s. Ty’s hand closed around his with
a gentle squeeze.
“I just need to be able to trust you, Ty,” he whispered.
“You can. I swear you can. I’d die for you, Zane.”
Zane’s heart was in his throat as he studied Ty’s profile. “I
know.”
Abigail Roux, Touch & Geaux


The final sex scene was AMAZING!!!!!! They were able to connect with an intimacy I do not think they ever had been able to before. 



“Who are you Ty?"
Ty smiled against his cheek. "I was an assassin," he whispered. "I'm a Marine. I'm the man who doesn't miss. And I'm yours."
Zane bit his lip on a smile.
“Who are you, Zane?"
Zane cocked his head. "I'm an artist. I'm a geek." He felt Ty smile. "I am one badass motherfucker on a motorcycle."
Ty began to laugh.
Zane dipped his head until they were staring into each other's eyes. "And I'm yours.”

Abigail Roux, Touch & Geaux


The ending....HOLY HELL BATMAN!!! I was speechless. I cannot believe what transpired over a matter of ten pages. I so want to tell you all, but I won't. Honestly, it made the whole book for me. The final sentence will go down in this series as one of the best. 


Go pick this book up...Read it, or the prior six! DO IT NOW!!!!

Now I have to sit in the corner and pout, waiting for the next one!!

Damn authors and the time they need to write!!


Until next time! 



“I just need to be able to trust you, Ty,” he whispered. “You can. I swear you can. I’d die for you, Zane.” Zane’s heart was in his throat as he studied Ty’s profile. “I know.”
Abigail Roux, Touch & Geaux






No comments:

Post a Comment