Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fear the Darkness (Dark-Hunter Universe #11.5)




This is a special thank you to readers for all the great years. It’s a small story about Nick’s homecoming to New Orleans after his mother’s death and after Katrina.

I knew from the beginning what was going to happen to Nick. I wanted the reader to see the birth of a Dark-Hunter, only to have it with a twist. And even though I knew what was going to happen, I still cried when I wrote the scene.



Nick's pain is so palpable. It is nice to see the Damion Lord Stryker still trying to get Ash. Outside of that, I was torn between the power that Nick now exudes and the pain that is tearing the fabric of his soul apart. 

He hates Ash. 

He wants to know why he lied to him and the other Dark Hunters. 

What will the other Dark Hunters think when the realize what he has become. 

CON makes so much sense now.


Only 30 or so pages....but so worth it. 


Until next time, 

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment